Colorado Dental Practice Transition Webinar
Friday, October 22, 2021
9:00 AM - 11 AM MT
***Many doctors are concerned with an in-person meeting, so we have decided to change our meeting to a 2-hour zoom call on October 22nd at 9 am with all the same information and a Q&A session, to make sure we address all of the attendee’s questions. The only difference is you won’t have to drive to the CDA office to attend.***
In this course, you will learn about the legal, financial, logistical, and emotional aspects of transitioning out of your full-time dental practice. Our team of experts will address the following topics:
– How the capital gains tax increase affects practice sales for next year and why you might want to consider selling in 2021
– The sequence of a dental practice transition and what to expect along the way
– Legal issues regarding dental practice transitions
– What are buyers looking for in a practice?
– Preparing now for a future sale of your dental practice so you get the most value from the sale
If you’d like, you can send your questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org. There will also be plenty of time for Q&A during the webinar.
Anyone who signs up will receive a link to watch on-demand if you cannot attend live.
– Kevin Brady, Practice Transition Advisor, OMNI Practice Group
– Rod Johnston, MBA, CMA, Practice Transition Advisor, OMNI Practice Group
– Joshua Austin, Senior Associate Attorney, Mastin Bergstrom LLC
– Kelly Jackson, Senior Vice President Healthcare Lending, First Western Trust